- Kenneth McAlpineJan, 24 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Arrivals and departures are a bit bumpy, but a great place to spend some time away from it all. No radio or cell signals at all. Great for star gazers–not an outdoor light anywhere in sight.
Check out the Owyhee Hilton. The service is poor (1/10 star), but its OK during the occasional thunder storm.
Best time to go is July-mid September. —KA
Photos of Owyhee Reservoir State Airport
The nearest organizations
- Indian Creek CampgroundEstablishment, Park, Lodging, CampgroundNyssa, Nyssa, OR 97913
- Lake Owyhee Park StoreEstablishment, Convenience store, FoodJordan Valley, Jordan Valley, OR 97910Closed now:
- Echo Rock Hot SpringsEstablishmentJordan Valley, Jordan Valley, OR 97910
- Watson CemeteryEstablishment, CemeteryJordan Valley, Jordan Valley, OR 97910
- Leslie GulchEstablishment, ParkLeslie Gulch Road, Jordan Valley, OR 97910+1 541-473-3144